The Diabetes can be caused by a failure of the pancreas to produce sufficient insulin or by the body's resistance to the action of insulin. There are different types of diabetes, and diabetes treatment is to maintain the blood sugar level close to the normal range, and keeping of an average sugar level help you to reduce the risks for chronic complications of the kidney, eye, nerve and foot.
Lifestyle – diet and exercise, Medication , Self-monitoring of glucose
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
There are different kinds of insulins depending on their body actions such as rapid-acting,slow-acting, and moderate-acting insulin or their type of delivery device such as syringes, pens, insulin pumps etc.
Your physician takes urine and blood samples and tests both samples for high blood sugar levels. Insulin cannot usually take who are affected with Type 1 diabetes have to receive the daily insulin injections. Your doctor will teach, how to give yourself the necessary insulin injections.
- Ensure the regular monitoring of glucose levels throughout the day at least four or more times.
- Maintain a balanced diet was spreading the carbohydrate intake throughout the day.
- Regular physical activity with an eye on how the blood sugars respond to exercise, to avoid hyperglycaemia.
- Getting examined for the complications of the eye, kidney and, heart, nerve diseases and dental problems.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.